Monday, February 27, 2012

pinch me..

The tests are getting darker!! I might have been that crazy lady who went to the store and spent $$$ on different pregnancy tests brands just to make it 100% certain.. We ended up telling my mom yesterday since she was involved in our IVF process. I knew she was sitting at home, as nervous as I was. So, we decided to record her reaction after we put Meatball in a Big Bro shirt. It was pretty priceless! Don't mind my non-showered appearance and my squeeky excited voice!!



14 comments:

  1. I am in tears over here. That is just such a priceless reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am soo excited and happy for you and your family!!! Congrats darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)I am so, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that brought me to tears!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! I may not comment on your posts that often but I read every single one and wow I am just so happy:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes. Her reaction was great. Congrats! Adorable doggy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the video! That's awesome! Gals that tests are getting darker, bet you can't wait for your beta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tears flow... That's awesome!!! Many congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This brought tears to my eyes!!! What an awesome announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHH! This just makes me SMILE :) Meatball is so cute in his big bro shirt! SO happy your tests are getting darker! Sarah this is happening! It's YOUR turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Sarah!!! I'm so thrilled for you. This is awesome news girly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!! to you and your hubby! that is so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete