Wednesday, February 22, 2012

3dp3dt

You girls are so awesome! I woke up this morning to a bunch of beautiful sweet comments from yesterday's post and felt relieved and thankful that I have so many people (even strangers) routing for us. Next week will hopefully be the start of a new chapter in our lives, but it could also be the worst. Who knows what will happen, but no matter what that test shows, I am so thankful to be going through this with the man of my dreams. He is just flat out awesome and I know he will make the best dad when god decide's it's our time.

As far as updates are concerned, well there aren't really any. It's amazing how you go from 3-4 shots a day in your stomach, daily blood and ultrasound checks, surgery, transfer, and then poof.. your done. FIND SOMETHING TO DO TO FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND AND YOU WILL START TO TURN BIPOLAR. Our doctor called us this morning to let us know our last embryo did not make it. It was a grade 2 so I was pretty surprised to hear it died before it even made it to a blastocyst. My original thought was "if that one died, how do I know the other one's inside of me are any good? My body is obviously failing me." But, I can't think that way. I need to just enjoy the time I have with my little embryos inside of me while I can. I know they are in there, and there is absolutely nothing I can do to check on how well they are doing. I have to leave that into god's hands. But I do hope he hears my pleas to let us keep them. Alright, well I'm off to bed. I figured sleeping 12-15 hours a day will be a great way to pass the time. :)

5 comments:

  1. That's right girl, just keep praying :) And thinking good thoughts. Its all we can do. I know this isnt ideal, but when I was with my husband and was in the beginning stages of dealing with infertility, he was going to be deployed and we did have the option of freezing his sperm if I wanted to try some cycles without him home. Which of course, no one wants to go through it alone, but it is an option. But YOU WONT NEED THAT...because this will work :) Sorry the last embie didnt make it :) But Im sure you have two strong lil ones inside you snuggling in :) We're here any time you need to vent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely rooting for you! Woot woot! C'mon babies, stick! Stick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lots of sticky thoughts! Sorry I haven't been on here much via computer. I will look forward to your good news soon!! =0)

    ReplyDelete