Out of our 6 eggs:
5 were mature.
3 fertilized.
Were doing a 3 day transfer on Sunday. I'm hoping 2 of the embryos will make it until then! Please pray for us!
Friday, February 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the life of a US Navy wife who is juggling moving and infertility. Life is just crazy sometimes!
Will be praying for you!!! :) Will you put two back? Ugh this all takes me back to how nervous and scared I was during my IVF retrieval! Feels like just one hurdle after another. But you can get through it! xo
ReplyDeleteI am sorry I haven't been commenting. Wr have been moving and I can only post from my phone. I have been reading everything though . I am so angry for you. I am really really hoping you get your BFP. ((hugs))
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!! Wishing you all the best I know its hard but stay positive!
ReplyDeleteI am keeping you in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you this morning!! Your in my prayers sending you lots of love!!
ReplyDelete激情真人秀場聊天室
ReplyDelete9158多人視頻聊天室
真人秀視頻直播
現場直播真人秀
免費直播真人秀
晚上福利直播軟件
福利直播app
日本福利直播軟件app
UT聊天室福利視頻
很黃的聊天室