I went in this morning for my second ultrasound and there was 27 follicles!! My lining was measuring in at 11, which has never been that thick before so I was ecstatic to say the least!
My left ovary: 12, 13, 7, 8, 15, 12, 9, 10, 9, 17, 14, and 10mm
My right ovary: 13, 10, 8, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 13, 15, 13, 12, 11, and 9mm.
So for those who don't understand, they want the follicles to be around 18mm (they grow around 1mm to 2mm a day) before we do the trigger shot, so they are guesstimating that I have 2 days left of the stims. Which means retrieval should be Thursday! I'm so happy! Thank you lord for not putting me into panic mode right off the bat!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That IS awesome news!! So happy everything is going well! Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! AWESOME is right!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! :-D
ReplyDeleteLooking good girly!! I started Lupron shots last night, it was no biggie, getting excited for you for Thursday!
ReplyDeletelive173直播
ReplyDeletelive 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live 173 視訊
live 173 視訊直播
live 173影音視訊
live173影音live秀
影音視訊聊天室 免費視訊聊天室
love173影音秀