And I am dying to test!!!
But I know it is way to early for that. I feel like that little devil popped up on my shoulder overnight and is just begging me to go pee on a stick. But I won't.. I told Keith to hide the tests from me so I don't feel tempted, but they are still there. Yep, I checked! I need to hold on at least 2 more days.. Stay strong Sarah!! Stay strong!!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AHHH! Please dont test! I know Im in the minority on this but I truly believe its so much better to wait till beta! Tempting I know. But you dont want to possibly get a false negative. Tell him to SERIOUSLY hide the tests :)
ReplyDeletei have to agree. tell him those tests need hid NOW! lol keep my fingers crossed for you darling!
ReplyDeleteHe needs to hide those things. Peeing on the stick too early most likely will do no one any good.
ReplyDeletePerhaps I am that little devil...but I tested at 9dpo and got my BFP with this pregnancy. I know that with IVF things are a little different in terms of leftover hormones and false positive possibilities but I totally understand that urge to pee on a stick. Wishing you all the luck and the patience in the world. Not long to go now! When is your scheduled beta?
ReplyDelete