Friday, February 10, 2012

First IVF Ultrasound

This morning I was a nervous wreck as I sat there waiting for the ultrasound, but luckily everything went great! I had 15 follicles, all measuring in about 8-11mm. My lining was at an 8 or 9, so the doctor said I have nothing to worry about. Everything looked great! So my dosage isn't changing, and I don't have to come back in until Sunday. This morning I noticed I'm starting to get to that uncomfortable stage, as the wand for the ultrasound machine was kind of painful! Just kind of feels like my period is on it's way or I had really rough sex last night, LOL!  Woo hoo! I finally feel like it's really happening!

6 comments:

  1. Good ole "Wanda." She's always pleasant. So glad everything is going great! Woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a fabulous update! Do you know when egg retrieval is? Will you do a 3dt or 5dt? Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are looking good. This IS happening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Glad things went good today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really understand what stage in IVF this is, but it sounds wonderful! I hope that we hear great news in the next few weeks. You're in my thoughts! Good luck sista!

    ReplyDelete