Yes, two posts in one day.. What can I say, I'm quite the talker today!!
So my sister has been calling me non-stop this week, complaining (and sometimes hysterically crying and screaming) about her husband and how much they fight. Apparently it's been getting really bad lately, bad enough to where her dash needs to be replaced because her husband bashed it in, with the kids in the back seat! They hardly even talk to each other, and I guess this has been going on for months.
My brother and his wife have been on the divorce path now for quite a few years now. She's currently 7 month pregnant with their second kid (she was going to have a second come hell or high water) and were just waiting for the two to split. My brother is incredibly mean to her, calling her fat and unattractive all the time, even in front of people!
My parents are divorced. Married 24 years. My dad fell off of his rocker and went crazy. You could tell they fell out of love years before their divorce though. They never kissed, hardly talked, there was just no passion between the two.
Keith's parents are divorced. A Nasty Nasty Nasty divorce! You can't put the two in the same room even though they have been divorced for about 15 years now.
Keith's sister had an affair on her husband (they have 2 young munchkins) and is now divorced, living with her boyfriend. Her husband never gave her any attention, so we kind of knew it was coming.
Now, the point of this post is, I may feel extremely bitter that everyone in our families can pops out kids like their going out of style, but I feel like were the only ones is a successful marriage. So in a way, I feel very fortunate. VERY! I keep reminding myself of that every day. Every night when I do my nightly prayer, I always remind myself how fortunate I am to have such a great partner in life. Honestly, it's the best gift I could have received. Infertility definitely built the bricks to a better foundation in our marriage and I am so grateful for that. I think if we hadn't had gone through this rough time, we would take so many things for granted. Instead we were given the opportunity to step back and realize what is REALLY important in life. Family, and just being there for each other when times get tough.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

173免費視訊聊天
ReplyDelete173免費視訊美女
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊秀
173免費視訊聊天網
live173 視訊美女
視訊美女
173免費視訊
小可愛視訊
金瓶梅視訊