Have I mentioned how much I adore Washington D.C.? I love this place more than I ever thought I would! Sure it's a little cold, but the condo were staying at is right next to everything! Meatball has a dog park to play at, tons of coffee shops, thrift stores, TARGET, five guys, the metro.. It's perfect! We've been staying pretty busy visiting all the museums and landmarks, but I'm starting to get to that really uncomfortable stage to where walking won't really be on my calendar for very much longer . My ovaries are so sore!! And my bloat is starting to make me look like I'm 3 months along.
Now for the girls who have been through IVF, is 15 follicles a good number or does that seem a little low? My clinic prefers around 15, but I feel like that seems a little low compared to other girls. I have another ultrasound tomorrow and I know that number will change, but the numbers game is officially getting to my head. I can't stop thinking about it! I know I know, don't borrow trouble. But I can't help it. IVF is officially consuming my mind!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 is a great number! Quality tends to better better in smaller harvests and that is more important. Because of my crappy left ovary we o only got seven. You're doing great!
ReplyDelete15 is great! And Im not sure how your clinic works but my goes looking for more, they take out some smaller ones also, to see what they'll do. Glad you are having a good time in DC!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel with the sore ovaries!! Every time I change positions, my enlarged ovaries tell me not to do it so quickly next time!! Ouch!! I also took my cetrotide shot last and made my abdomen super tender!! What a process-but it will all be worth it in the end!!
ReplyDelete173live下載
ReplyDelete台灣173直播
live173破解免費觀看
love173影音love秀
live173影音視訊秀
live173免費視頻
live173影音視訊聊天室
live173破解免費觀看
live173直播軟件下載
ut home 網際聯盟