Thursday, February 16, 2012

And the results are...

We were told this morning they were expecting 15 eggs from us.

They retrieved 9 eggs this morning.

and dropped 3 on the floor.

So now we have 6.

My blood is boiling to say the least. I'm still speechless.

9 comments:

  1. Please tell me you are kidding! they dropped 3 on the floor!!?! How is that even possible!? OMG! I am super mad with you! Sending you truck loads of luck with the 6 remaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious?!? Im sure you wouldnt joke but that is ridiculous!! Sending you positive vibes! Im sure your 6 are great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what to say to that. I actually had to reread it several times to let it sink in. What???

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am mad for you too! Here's a big ((HUG)) for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF! No freakin way. Who the hell drops eggs on the floor? Well, other than me when I am cooking. I am so sorry sweetie. I know given the number of eggs you had while monitoring you expected a lot more. I did too. I had between 16-18 eggs while monitoring and they ended up only getting 8. I was so upset. But, my fertilization report was really good and that is what matters. We had enough embryos for IVF #1 and my FET next week. Just try to keep the faith. I know ... easier said than done. I am praying for beautiful sticky embryos for you! Keep us posted when you find out how many fertilized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT THE HELL???!!! They DROPPED 3??? Oh my...I would be so pissed too. They should offer you something for free! I dont know what. Or give you some money back. However, with that being said, you just gotta put all your hope, prayer and happy thoughts into these 6 lovely eggs!!! Ok???:) They need all your love and good vibes right now. I know it's hard when your pissed at what happened, but just try really hard. I think you will definitely end up with at LEAST 2 to put back if you chose to. Hang in there girl, you are doing great xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. .....i'm sorry what?? they DROPPED 3 human eggs onto the FLOOR??? from a procedure that costs thousands of dollars...? speechless

    ReplyDelete
  8. dropped them? wow. I know that it's not about the money but I hope they at least offered you compensation. And here's hoping one of those little guys turn into your forever baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah... dropped them. I can't even imagine. I'm so sorry. Hang in there, still having 6 left is good though, only takes 1!

    ReplyDelete