Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baseline appt

Well, we are back from D.C.! Longest 24 hour trip of my life, but that's okay. Anything for a baby, right?

Baseline went great! My lining was measuring in at 8mm and I had tons of Antral follicles so I was given the okay to start the stims on Sunday! They have me on 75 IU's of Gonal F and 1 vial of menopur, with the addition of 5 units of Lupron every night. Sorry to those who don't know the IVF lingo, but I'm pretty much starting out on the lowest doses possible since I'm considered in the "under 30" category.

Tuesday we are heading back up to D.C. to officially stay for 2 weeks! My next appointment will be on Wednesday. :) I will keep you all updated on our progress!

7 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! The party has started. :) Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start Gonal-f on Saturday!! :) Let the games begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, my dear. Let me know if you have ANY questions. I will be honest--the Menopur DOES burn but not nearly as bad as I expected it to. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it is all going well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you are off. How exciting! The time will start flying by now. Your egg retrieval will be here before you know it. Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I'll be checking back in on you a lot. Keep your spirits up and stay positive. This is going to work, this is your time! I start Lupron next Sunday. Lets get this party started!!!

    ReplyDelete