Sunday, January 29, 2012

days away!

3 days away from our baseline appointment. I am so flippin excited! This is really happening!!! Tuesday were dropping off Meatball at a friends house and were headed to D.C.!

My period showed up today right on time this morning. I'm really hoping this IS the last time I have to buy tampons for the rest of the year! That would be great. It's so crazy to look ahead and think about where were going to be at this exact time next year. Will I be back home in Kansas City with our baby while Keith is deployed? Am I still going to be childless working a job, adding another english bulldog to the family? God has my life in his hands, so I am just trusting him. He knows whats best for me. I need to remember that!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I started bc's on Wednesday and won't start injections till 2/12. Looks like we will be cycling around the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!! Days away??! Very exciting :) It's funny because I still have tampons, pads, midol under my bathroom sink and it's so weird to still see it there!! I hope your boxes of tampons grow some dust on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! It all goes by so fast before you know it you will be doing your transfer!! Sending prayers your way!!

    ReplyDelete