Tuesday, January 24, 2012

truckin along..

Last night was the hardest shot yet to date (6th day of lupron). I got the giggles and my giant santa belly was shaking as the shot was in my stomach and nothing could stop me! I have done 5 shots without even blinking, but it seems like it's getting harder! I know they are only sub-q injections, but that makes no difference to me. Shots are shots and I can only imagine what the next set of shots are going to be like!

So, does anyone care to see my new handbag?


It's the Kate Spade Cooper Squared Zippered Darcy. Isn't she a beauty? (although I just realized I didn't fix the chain in the photo. whoops!) She retails for $375, but is currently on sale for $150 on Kate Spade's website. Not only did I get it on sale, but I had an extra 25% coupon so I get her for a measly $110! woo hoo! I have never received so many compliments on a bag in my life. They also have it in solid black and white and I can tell you, you can tell the difference between high quality chains and the cheap ones. It's night and day! Who doesn't love a good deal?

3 comments: