Lupron shot #1 is done and over with, and boy oh boy did it give me hot flashes last night! I woke up in a puddle of sweat multiple times, even with 2 fans blowing on me. Meatball was so cold he snuggled against me underneath the covers, but good god, I could not cool down! Eh, oh well. I can deal with the hot flashes. Has anybody else been put on the long lupron protocol before? I've been reading online that there is a chance they can oversurpress you by putting you on TOO much Lupron and it can cause poor egg quality (I'm on 20 units a day for 2 weeks) so I'm kind of freaking out. I know i know, stop google-ing things. But I don't want IVF #1 to be screwed up. So of course I'm a little paranoid!
Keith is so sweet, he sent me a text message today telling me not to open up the amazon purchase confirmation in my e-mail, but sure enough, I already did! He ordered me a box of Lindt Lindor Milk chocolate Truffles. A box of 60!!! How sweet (and fattening) is that? I'm really enjoying that bonding time with him as he gives me my shots. I know I can give them to myself, but I feel like this is his way of getting to participate in the process. And weirdly enough, he enjoys giving them to me!
1 shot down.. Too many more to go!
I was on the long Lupron protocol, but 10 units a day (reduced to 5 units a day once I started Follistim). Not sure about the poor egg quality thing ... I tried to stay away from Dr. Google as much as possible. I gave myself the Lupron (and Follistim) injections, but my hubby has been giving me the progesterone injections. I can't bare to look at those gigantic needles! I think he enjoys it as well, especially when I call him Dr. V :)
ReplyDeleteYay for starting! I will be praying for you!
YAY for your 1st shot down! How sweet your husband is to order you chocolates! I will be praying for you! :)
ReplyDeleteHey there! I found your blog through another friend's blog and I just wanted to wish you lots of sticky baby dust! I had an appt today with my RE and we got the go ahead to start our injections on February 4th (I'm not on Lupron-so I'll start Gonal-f this day) with an estimated retrieval date of February 13-15. It's great knowing someone else that is going through the same thing at the same time! :)
ReplyDeleteoh awesome!! we have the same retrieval date estimate! :)
ReplyDelete大秀聊天室
ReplyDelete午夜聊天室大廳
好美眉視頻交友社區
午夜激情直播間
午夜視頻聊天軟件
裸體美女視頻(無內褲)
色情真人秀場聊天室
大尺度真人秀場聊天室
免費真人秀視頻聊天室
luo聊聊天室