If my neighbors only knew what kind of hormonal witch was living underneath them right now, I guarantee they wouldn't be as noisy as they have been lately. I am so sick and tired of listening to their dogs runs after each other for hours upon hours on the hardwood! I feel like I live in a circus and it is NOT helping me get into the relaxing mood for IVF. I just feel like bashing my head up against the wall. They have woken me up in the middle of the night 3 times this week and I just about put the broom through the ceiling once again! I've already had *the talk* with them, but it didn't do anything. I think it just pissed them off. But really, if you own 2 dogs (one is a puppy) don't you think a walk and exercise outside is a necessity? It's not for them. They put them on a leash, stand at their front door, and let them do their business right then and there. I don't get it. Oy vey!!! I just need peace and quiet.. I forgot what that feels like!! *End rant*
So, I've been stuck inside the house now for 3 days straight. Can you tell? I think it's time for me to go out and just grab a decaf coffee and save my sanity. Maybe buy some stretchy pants for the next few weeks? But lucky me, I have more medication showing up today so I'm stuck at home until the FedEx guy gets here. God Dangit.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope it gets better. Sounds like the cabin fever is getting to you. Maybe try to get out a bit. And I say push the broom through the roof if you have to.
ReplyDeleteOh man...dogs running on hardwood IS loud :( Hopefully you can get out soon and do something peaceful and relaxing!
ReplyDelete