Keith and I first started dating back in October of 2001 (I was 15 and he was 16). We both had spanish class together, but since he was a grade higher than me we never really spoke to each other before. We actually weren't interested in each other the first few months of class, probably because I was NOT the type of girl he typically dated. He dated more of the punk rock kind of girl, and I was in a serious relationship which had ended just a month before Keith and I started dating.
One night I had a random dream about Keith saving me from death (I don't remember the details), and from that point on, I looked at him in a completely different way. He was a varsity football player, played rugby, and indoor soccer which I just thought was so sexy. My crush was so big that one day during class we were playing some game, and let's just say I became "star struck". He asked me a question, and me being the shy bashful girl that I am, I just started laughing/smiling/bashing my eyelashes. He asked me, "Are you ok?" Haha! Soon after that, word spread around and he found out I had a crush on him. He tells me now that he never noticed me before because he always thought I was out of his league. But, apparently he liked me back because one day after class he came up to me and gave me his phone number. We talked on the phone for hours, and that's how we evolved.
We got married on Jul 9, 2004 at a very young age of 18 and 19. We had a beautiful outdoor wedding in Kansas City, MO with all of our friends and family to witness our love. 2 months after we married, Keith left for boot camp and we've been living the crazy Navy life ever since. We spent 3 years in Everett, WA aboard the USS Lincoln, 3 years in Tampa at Mac dill Air Force Base, and now we just moved to Virginia Beach in July of 2011. With 2 deployments and multiple underways and time apart, we are so in love with each other.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment