Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's coming up fast!

Okay, so call me crazy, but I bought myself a fertility bracelet yesterday. LOL! I wanted one that included an elephant charm, since the trunk pointing upwards means good luck. (which is SO true! I wore an elephant necklace for about 4 years before it got stolen in Rome. 1 month later, we started TTC, and our bad luck in life started.) So I found this bracelet on Etsy from the shop Artsychicas, and it is so beautiful! I love it!




So here's to hope and happiness. I'm trying to find peace within myself before all of this starts. A week and a half from now I start the Lupron shots, and one month from today I will be moving to D.C.  It's almost a surreal feeling really. I can't believe I may be pregnant 2 months from now. I'm praying with all of my heart and soul that this works for us!  I'm not quite sure how I will handle a failed IVF (probably with a therapist and heavy medications!) so I'm just focusing on the fact it WILL work. This is when being 25 years old will work in my advantage. I hope my eggs are as fresh as they can be and we get a good number so at least we can freeze some for a back-up plan. 

Please pray for us if you can! 


5 comments: