Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 3 done!

Does time really go by this fast when your going through IVF? Jimminy Crickets! I'm already doing shot #4 tonight and I stop the BCP on Wednesday. Only a week and 1/2 away from my baseline! Woo hoo! I feel like my mind is officially turning into jello, as I can't seem to think right, and I can't stop thinking about IVF. Even at night now it's all I dream about. No dreams of naked men feeding me grapes, it's all about needles and night sweats.  Bleh! So I have scheduled a hair appointment for the day before we leave to D.C. and I feel like doing something drastic. Being extremely pale and light blonde is not working out very well for me! So I'm thinking of crossing over to the red side, or somewhere more close to my natural. Not sure yet. Thoughts? (and if you think I should stay blonde, do tell!)




4 comments:

  1. Wow shot 4 already!!! :) You're gonna be like 5 months pregs in no time haha I really like the blonde! But if you want a change for the "winter" maybe mix in some low lights? I have no clue. Im super super pale and blonde so its not working for me either...but Im just being lazy and too poor to do much about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best on your IVF. If you dont think its to crazy. Can you give me your address I would love to send you and IVF gift! You can go over to my blog and send me an e-mail. If not I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete