Well, I have officially joined the high estrogen club. My numbers tripled over the span of a day, so I got the call the afternoon to stop the menopur all together. *Humph!* I'm not necessarily sure what this means, but I guess their afraid I might overstimulate. So tomorrow I'm headed to the pharmacy to pick up my antagon shot to hopefully bring my levels back down.
Please god let this work out! I have another ultrasound in the morning to see how well my follicles are growing and will find out for sure if tomorrow night will be trigger night. Boy I hope so! I am done with shots and done carrying around what feels like a 10 pound weight around my waist!
But hey, I'm not going to lie. I am definitely enjoying this 2 week "diet free"vacation. I have definitely enjoyed my fair share of D.C. cupcakes! :)
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope it goes well tomorrow!! You are just cruisin along girl!! YAY!
ReplyDeletepraying for you tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping fingers crossed and prayers for you. I wanted to ask are you taking a steroid after your transfer and if so what? Just curious.
ReplyDeleteLots of luck tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete