Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 4 is done!

Wow, where does time go? I have officially done 4 evenings worth of shots! This morning I had my blood drawn and they were suppose to call me if they needed to change my dosage, but they never called. So I guess that's a good sign. :) I've actually been feeling pretty damn good. I haven't had any side effects yet except for some bloating (which I went to Target and bought maternity pants for. Definitely a MUST if you want your belly to have some stretching room) but no headaches or aches! Which I'm very thankful for. I know I'm only going to get more uncomfortable over the next week, but I'm very thankful to have made it to this point feeling great!

My next appointment is on Friday. I will have my first ultrasound to see how my follicles are growing! I will update you all when I can. Thank you everyone so much for your support. I'm happy to see some other girls on here going through IVF around the same time!

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're feeling okay! Yes, stretchy pants are a must. I am now almost 13 weeks pregnant and I think I was MORE bloated on the day of my egg retrieval than I am now!!! I hope your ultrasound goes well. Make sure you stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on Day 5 of shots. We're only a day apart! :) I had my first monitoring appointment today and my follicles were growing nicely but my E2 levels were a bit high. They lowered my Gonal-f dose and I go back for another appointment on Friday too! Go us, we're gunna kick this IVF cycle's butt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job girl! :) I remember I wore dresses and black stretchy leggings every single day towards the end of my IVF cycle. There was NO way I was wearing or fitting into real pants. Good luck on Friday! Can't wait to hear how well those eggies are growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Sauce! Sounds like you're handling the meds just fine. I'm cheering you on. Grow follies, grow. I start shots Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say 'hi' and let you know I've been following along and I'm SO freaking excited for you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete