Monday, February 6, 2012

phew!!!

Well, my first set of shots are done.. And it wasn't that bad!! I heard Menopur stings like no other so I made sure to ice the area really well before it was injected. Which helped a ton, but that shit still stung! We decided to do Menopur first since it hurts the worst, and then do my other one's. My stomach is bruised from both the Menopur and Gonal-F, is that normal?

Geeze girls, I give you a round of applause for getting through this. I am trying to focus on the positive, but all of this can be so overwhelming! Today we are packing up the car and tomorrow we will be on our way to Washington D.C. I hope having my mom and Keith by my side will help me keep my emotions together, as I know a breakdown is going to be in the near future. My nerves are catching up with me!

I will keep you girls updated along the way!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, my stomach looked like a blueberry muffin (top) hehe. Im so proud of you for getting through the first ones! It will get easier (mentally) but the sting doesnt really go away. Good luck and keep us posted!!! YOU CAN DO THIS :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting through your first shots. I can't lie I'm nervous about starting on Sunday. Stay positive, I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my second day of Menopur and I'm already feeling bloated and tender to touch in the stomach region. I'm sure the bruises will be coming soon. I hate the burning feeling! This is my first time on the Menopur, so it's going to take some time to get used to. Hope you have a safe trip up to D.C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooowhoo! Glad you made it through your first set of shots! I hope your trip to D.C. is safe and stress free! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Sending you loads of luck!

    ReplyDelete