3dp3t (3 days past a 3 day transfer)
I can't even find the words to write a damn update. My mind has officially checked out! I am a nervous wreck to say the least. I am absolutely petrified that this won't work for us and that we will have to wait another year until Keith gets back from deployment to try again. I just want our babies to grow but I'm so scared they are not. Why can't I just be positive? This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

((HUGS)) darling!! I'm praying for you and thinking about you all the time. I really hope this is it for you!!!! I can not imagine the feelings you are going through right now but just know I'm sending positive vibes to you. Grow babies grow!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been praying for you like a warrior. Stay positive. This is going to work. Keep a positive mantra on repeat in your head. I'm going to keep the prayers flowing. Rooting for you!!! {{hugs}}
ReplyDeleteI've been following your blog for a few months now and I'm so glad I have. I've never known the extent of IVF except for what they show on TV and it always sounded so easy and everyone had a positive experience. It's just been so amazing to hear your story and all the obstacles you have overcome. I believe that this is going to happen for you and I'm rooting for ya! Prayers coming your way from Utah :)
ReplyDeleteI know it's sooo hard to stay positive, but you have to really dig down deep and try for these babes!! Plan some fun things to do in the next few days. Go get a mani/pedi, take meatball for a walk (if your back home), go shopping (maybe purchase two little baby items). Wishful and hopeful thinking! Trust me, I know it''s hard. If you read back through I was a crazy person during my IVF 2ww. I went from one minute thinking this definitely worked! To omg, what am I gonna do if it doesnt? Hang in there. The best thing you can do for you and your babies is to be over the top positive about it all. You can do it xo
ReplyDeleteI know how difficult this time can be! The shots seemed like a breeze once that dreaded 2ww came but, stay positive fight for the those little ones! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI am 2dp5dt on a FET. And I know just how you feel. The ladies above are right. Try and fill your time with things that can keep you busy over this 2WW. Things you enjoy doing. For me I have been shopping and I have lined up all kinds of things to do this weekend. I am praying like crazy for you girl!
ReplyDelete色情真人秀網站
ReplyDelete免費語音視頻聊天室
美女真人裸聊聊天室
免費午夜秀視頻聊天室
台灣情人視頻聊天室
真人秀聊天室
國外免費視頻秀聊天室
午夜免費視訊聊天室
視頻啪啪免費聊天室
台灣甜心女孩聊天室