Sunday, February 26, 2012

Don't be mad at me..

I tested early. Damnit, I really tried hard not to!! But....




It was positive. I will test tomorrow to see if it gets darker! Please god let this be for real !

13 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! So excited for you sweetie! Congratulations. I will keep the prayers coming your way for darker pee sticks and a rising beta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very pretty second line... congrats...stay baby stay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW!!!! I guess I can't be mad at you now! Congrats! Keep testing! I would do morning and night until beta :) OMG!!!! I can't wait for your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So exciting! :) when do you go for your beta??

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! im so excited for you!!! stick baby stick!!! ahhh how many days until your beta???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow! That is a very positive test! I have had several friends where the faint line was microscopically visible and they all have beautiful babies. I only hope now that your doctors confirm it! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a great line!! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I am so, so happy for you! Congratulations mama! Good luck with your beta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHhhhhhhhhh!!! YAY!!!!!
    I am praying for a darker line!
    But hey, A line is a line is a line!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete