Friday, February 24, 2012

5dp3dt

No symptoms, no gut feeling, nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wish I was one of those lucky girls who could feel "twinges" or "pulling" sensations in their uerus, but the only feeling I've had is the sharp pains in my left ovary. Probably because just one week ago they were the size of grapefuits and now their shrinking back to nothing. I wish I could fast forward time and know whether or not my babies made it. I've never been so nervous in my entire life! I told Keith the 2ww just isn't fair. Why can't my skin turn blue or pink to let me know these little one's implanted? I hate the silence!

I know the only way I can go about surviving the test results is to have a back up plan in case this fails. But, there isn't one. Keith starts training on Monday and it won't end until August, then he deploys in October. There's no time for us to do another IVF. We have thought about freezing his sperm so I could do it without him, but I'm not sure that's something I want to do. Maybe it will be, but I don't know. i just don't know if I would feel right trying to get pregnant without him involved. I'm sure we will discuss it more if it comes to that, but for right now, we might just take a long, LONG break. It sucks because I will be almost 27 by the time we would be able to try again. I keep hearing " You're 25! You have a great chance!" But that number will not be here forever. Each IVF might become harder. (Although I'm sure next time, the doctor won't drop my eggs on to the floor) Who knows what will happen.

I'm still hoping god here's my prayers and will let me keep these babies.

5 comments:

  1. I know this is probably SO annoying to hear, but 27 is still a young age. I am going to be 33 when my baby is born!!! But I know how you feel though because when I was 27 Im sure I thought I was old too and worried about my eggs and stuff! Everyone is different with symptoms from what I've heard/read some women dont feel anything. Some feel all kinds of stuff. I remember the DAY OF our beta I was soooooo sad. Like literaly cried all the way home from work because I was SO SURE that it didnt work. And then luckily I found out that it worked! :) So hang in there! Anything can happen! Still praying for you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you in this waiting time and hoping those babies are getting snuggly! I had no symptoms during my 2WW - and when I started to get some cramps and twinges after my bfp I just panicked! Relish the peace your body is feeling, and rest hard. I did lots of restorative yoga poses to get good blood flow to my uterus and it helped me to stay calm. Wishing you a happy ending xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping right along with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this TWW is going by so slowly for you. I felt a few twinges in my first IVF and it amounted to nothing. I have also felt twinges these past two days following my FET. But, who knows what that means. Trust me honey, it is torture whether you feel something or not. As for the age thing. I turn 27 in May and people give me the your young still line too. And by all accounts we are. So this should work. No, it WILL work. I am praying on overdrive for you babe!

    ReplyDelete