April 2010- started using OPK's, SA-normal 60 million with 55% motility and 49% morphology, HSG clear
July 2010- started clomid and did 5 cycles unmonitored.
December 2010- started seeing a Fertility Specialist. Blood tests- all normal.
Jaunary 2011- first IUI- 5 BIG FOLLICLES! 100mg clomid, HCG shot, BFN!
February 2011- second IUI, 1 FOLLICLE! Thin lining due to clomid! 100mg clomid, HCG shot, BFN!
March 2011- third IUI, Femara, 2 BIG FOLLICLES, lining was thicker, HCG shot, BFN!
April 2011- Taking a break. Working on getting my Vitamin D level's at a normal range, consultation for laparoscopy!
May 2011- Lap/dye/hys- adhesions on both ovaries.. Fixed! Everything looks great!
June 2011- moved from Florida to Virginia. Switching doctors 5 weeks post surgery. UGGGH!
July 2011- 40+ day cycle.. hormones are messed up!!
July 2011- Alright!! start of a new cycle! Taking a break! :)
September 2011- spotted a possible pelvic mass. Thought it was ectopic. HSG shows crazy fallopian tubes. Talking about another surgery to find out what they keep seeing!
January 2012- starting IVF process. BCP and long lupron protocol. Traveling to Washington D.C. to get it done!
February 26th- FIRST BFP!!!!!! First beta at 11dp3dt- 201
I'm a 26 year old food and travel junkie :) My husband and I are high school sweethearts and have been married for 8 years, going on 11 years together. We are expecting fraternal twin boys in October, but unfortunately the Navy has sent us thousands of miles apart until spring of 2013!
Congrats!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!!!! YES!! :) So happy for you Sarah! See all these hard work and stress and scariness has payed off. YOU are pregnant!! :) :)
ReplyDelete:-D Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHooray! So exciting! :o)
ReplyDeleteYAYA!!! I got chills reading this awesome news!!! I am soooo happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat number!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!! That is so awesome. I wish you could see the gigantic smile I have on my face for you :O)
ReplyDeleteYessss congratulations mama!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!!! wonder how many you have in there lol!! i know you are just ecstatic. Finally!! IT's your time!
ReplyDelete