Wow, where does time go? We are so close to our first ultrasound, I can smell it!! (next Wednesday, the 21st) I am so excited/nervous/scared/overwhelmed of the fact that we will see our baby for the first time next week. It's just crazy to think that this is even happening to me!! I love my little peanut so much already, and my love for her/him just grows more and more every day.
The one thing I am nervous about is if there is one baby in there or two. Of course having twins would be over the moon amazing, but I don't want to walk in there and be crushed if there is only one. Hell, maybe I can only handle one! So either way I am going to be very excited. I hope my family members who keep telling me that they hope it's twins don't sound disappointed when they hear the news, because I don't want that kind of reaction. Whatever happens is suppose to happen! I just want a healthy happy baby and that's all I am focused on. :)
So far I have been very blessed that I haven't had many symptoms, yet! The past few nights in a row I woke up nauseated in the middle of the night, but I have yet to throw up. YAY! My food adversions are: pretty much EVERYTHING except for chicken nuggets and nachos (and the nasty kind believe or not. The nacho cheese sauce from 7-11 one's!)!! But I am trying my hardest to stay as healthy as possible. Yesterday I had some whole wheat toast with some OJ, an apple, carrots, peanut butter and honey sandwich, and a string cheese stick, and a salad (I might have stopped by Wendys and enjoyed some chicken nuggets, but shhh!!) Oh! And LOTS of water! I just keep thinking to myself that every time I eat something healthy, I'm helping this little baby grow stronger. Hopefully that will keep me away from all the stuff I am dying for! Oh man, I would cut off my left arm for a big plate of nachos smoothered in cheese!!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can not wait until next Wednesdays post!!! Thinking of you often.
ReplyDeleteYay! Good luck with everything. I'll be out of town but will be stalking your blog for an update via my phone. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 weeks! I can't wait for your appointment! Mmm Nacho's sound so good right now!! lol!
ReplyDeleteYay for 6 weeks! Can't wait to hear about your u/s appt!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for your u/s!!! :) I was in love with McD's chicken nuggets. So bad for me but ohhh man was I craving them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, you're so sweet. I'm thinking I'll write a post soon..just not sure what to write about!
ReplyDeleteSo SO happy to hear things are moving along as they should, and I love all the little symptoms that you're starting to feel. What an incredible experience! Only 2 more days...I will be sending you (and peanut) tons of positive energy!
Praying that you have an amazing ultrasound today! Can't wait to hear all about it sweetie!
ReplyDelete173live下載
ReplyDelete台灣173直播
live173破解免費觀看
love173影音love秀
live173影音視訊秀
live173免費視頻
live173影音視訊聊天室
live173破解免費觀看
live173直播軟件下載
ut home 網際聯盟