This week has definitely tested me! My exhaustion is worse than anything I could have ever imagined. And no, I'm not exaggerating! I actually caused a car accident the other night because of my sleepiness! We were stopped at a red light, and the next thing I knew I just smacked into the car in front of me. It wasn't a gentle love tap either, I actually rammed his car!! UGGHHH.. My first accident ever in 10 years of driving. And then today I just about passed out inside of Target and almost forced myself to take a nap in my car before driving home.
And this morning sickness has turned into 24 hours of feeling nauseated, dizzy, and turned me into a complete witch. My poor husband! He has done everything for me without complaint, and I can still rip him a new asshole. I always apologize but then I'm off being a crazy witch again moments later.
Please, someone tell me this gets better!! This first trimester is kicking my ass! Every day I just want to break down and cry. My strength has left me.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

First of all let me say I am so jealous you are having twins!! I was so hoping Little Man would have been a twin because I really want three kids but will not be trying for anymore.
ReplyDeleteIt does get better in the second trimester. But the best part is when it's all said and done and get to hold your beautiful baby(babies for you). I am not too fond of being pregnant. Although, I do love the belly and the kicks from the sweet little thing inside:) I just hate the exhaustion and back pain.
I promise it gets better. You are doing great. Stay strong! All your crappy feelings are just letting you know those babies are growing string and healthy. Take naps when you need to, eat well and often and trust you are going to feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteFor most women it does get better! With my son I was exhausted and sick for my entire pregnancy. With my daughter the pregnancy was a breeze, for the most part. I was tired but I was running around after a 1 year old so it was to be expected.
ReplyDeleteSorry it is so rough for you right now. It's so hard to endure the pregnancy symptoms. But, when they aren't happening even for a minute I worry. There really is no happy medium. The only thing that helps my nausea is eating small meals every 1-2 hours. And I sleep for 2-3 hours every day after work. Thankfully my hubby has been an angel preparing all our dinners for us, so that I can rest. Just take it easy. Supposedly it is going to get easier in the next trimester. Sending you a big hug babe!
ReplyDeleteI think everyone says the first trimester is the hardest so hang in there and know that it gets better.
ReplyDeleteI have to say you are having a rough time of it. I can't help too much bc I am at 18 weeks and just started having some of the nausea/vomiting relief, but still there....it does get better :) Just think in 8 months it will be worth it!
ReplyDeleteI promise you, it will get better! Try to hang in there. The first tri isn't easy!
ReplyDeletelive 173
ReplyDeletelive 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音
173 影音 live 秀免費視訊