This past week has been ROUGH! Not only am I constantly tired (slept 13 hours last night) but I have been in a lot of pain. I called my infertility doctor up to ask her why I am having so much pain 3 weeks past egg retrieval, so they brought me in yesterday afternoon for an ultrasound. Sure enough, I have a late case of mild OHSS. My right ovary is still double in size and my abdominal cavity is filled with free fluid. Damnit! I thought I was past that mark. But that makes sense since my pants still won't freakin fit! GAH! I guess I will just have to wait it out. Hopefully the bloat will disappear soon so I can enjoy my flat stomach before the baby starts growing!
So, my clinic is done testing my HCG levels. I was hoping to do just a few more to save my own sanity, but they dont think it's necessary. So now I'm stuck in the 2 week wait again. 2 weeks from tomorrow is our first ultrasound! March 21st baby! I am praying so hard that we see a heartbeat. As much as I want to enjoy being pregnant so far, I just can't until I know everything is ok.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry about your OHSS. I hope you start feeling better soon. I hope the next two weeks fly by for you and that you see a beautiful heartbeat at your ultrasound. I'm so excited for you. =)
ReplyDeleteI've missed you woman. Sorry about the OHSS. That really sucks! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound. Please let the next two weeks fly by!
ReplyDeleteBoo OHSS!! I hope you start to feeling better soon! The two weeks feel like forever now! but then the day of, you will be like wow that was fast! The heartbeat appointment was a biggy for me too, I just had to see that little flicker to know my baby was alright! I am keeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteUgh sorry about the OHSS!!! That's a bummer. Just rest up momma. Drink lots of fluids and dream about that baby! :)
ReplyDeleteEwwww OHSS...I know that feeling all too well. Gatorade, protein and prop up those legs! That two week wait never seems to go away does it!
ReplyDeleteDamn OHSS! I hope it clears up soon. I can't wait for you to hear the heartbeat either. Thats going to be so exciting!! Keep drinking that gatorade. Shoo that OHSS away!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍手機app
ReplyDeletelive173影音視訊聊天室
live173影音live秀
live173直播平台
live173影音live秀-免費視訊
live173影音秀ios下載
173live影音直播下載
live 173視訊
live 173影音視訊
173視訊聊天