Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So now that the news is out..

I am just beyond grateful to be where we are today. We've spent 2 and 1/2 years imagining what it would be like to be able to experience this, and it brings tears to my eyes to know that it's actually happening. It really feels like I'm living in someone else's shoes!!

But can I say..... I am freaking out!! TWINS!!! Holy moly. I still can't believe it! My mind has yet been able to absorb the news. I went in today thinking we had 1 baby in there, and left with double that. Wow, I am just in shock! They are both measuring at 6 weeks 5 days and both had heartbeats around 130. Just like their momma! (Yes, I was so nervous my HR was at 130!) So our next appointment is in 4 weeks and you better believe I am counting down the days!! This past week has not been easy (LOTS of nausea and mood swings) and I feel awful for even saying once or twice before that I do NOT enjoy being pregnant, especially since it took us years to get here. But all of that has changed. I love my little babies so much. I don't even mind the sickness anymore!

P.S. In other good news, all of the fluid from OHSS has disappeared, so my extra fluff I have been seeing is the miracle of 2 beauitful babies growing! Guess I will be growing pretty quickly since I'm only a 5'1 little momma!



Doesn't it kind of look like cartoon eyes? LOL! 

13 comments:

  1. so excited for you guys- what an amazing thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Congrats on the twins, so exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful and exciting! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW WONDERFUL! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing! Two beautiful miracles! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHH!!!! Twins!!!! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing surprise!! So happy for you Sarah, congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't tell you how excited I am for you!! I'm literally in tears of joy over here because you've been blessed tremendously! I know it's a little weird because I'm a complete stranger, but your story really got to me and I'm so so so glad you are getting you're happy ending! Much love to you, your husband, and your babies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congrats to you and your hubby! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHH!! I knew it!! Congratulations!!!!

    What a beautiful heartbeat...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congradulations. I have enjoyed reading and following your story since I feel our journeys are much similar. I was over joyed when I finally got my bfp! One little girl on the way, I can't imagine how excited you must be to be having TWO. I'm trying my very best to enjoy all the little aches and pains that come along with stretching. ;) The best moment for us so far has been feeling our little angel move. Hope you have a very unevenful(uncomplicated) pregnancy and that both babies are healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! twins! that is so wonderful. you are so cute in that pic. and at 5'1" you sure are a lil mama! :) I hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete