Monday, April 2, 2012

Fun times!

Just wanted to show off my baby splurge I got yesterday! 



I might have gone a little overboard and bought myself a Coach diaper bag. I will say I was under SEVERE peer pressure, as my girlfriend who is 7 months pregnant just got herself the same one in black and was dying to take me to the Coach Outlet up in Williamsburg to get myself one! I love it. It's so much cuter than the one's I've seen at Target or Babies R Us. Who says a momma can't be stylish? Plus, it was under $200! You can't beat that! 


By the way, the girlfriend I was talking about is actually our friends from Tampa who we haven't seen in over a year! They are both originally from Virginia Beach, so they came up here to have their baby shower with their family and friends before the baby is born in June. It was an amazing weekend, filled with lots of baby gifts and tons of shopping! 

I also bought our first cloth diaper last week. We made the decision that raising 2 babies at once is not going to be cheap, so anywhere that we can save a little money will be pretty helpful. Plus, cloth diapers are WAY too cute these days! I'm already excited to buy the next one! 



7 comments:

  1. I was looking at those Coach diaper bags this weekend too. How funny! But, online they are like $300-$400. I will have to check out an outlet near me and see if they have them for less. $200 is a steal! And I agree - momma can definitely be stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute diaper bag! You look great and so happy. We're cloth diapering too and have been collecting for my stash for quite a few months. I have the same diaper but with snaps! :) One thing you might want to think about is snaps vs velcro, since with two babies the dipes will get used more often and the velcro will wear out more quickly. Also, cottonbabies.com has BG that goes on sale every now and then. That's a great time to stock up. I posted about a CD co-op a few weeks back. You should check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, I just ordered my second one today, but with the snaps! I have been reading online that girls keep a stash of the velcro one's for the husband's, because their easier. LOL! Thanks for the heads up about the sales! Every little bit helps! I also saw they have a buy back program which is great!

      Delete
  3. Great diaper bag. Love!! :) good work on the cloth diapers, I'm planning on using them too, so here's to hoping it isn't too tricky to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun shopping spree! We too cloth and LOVE it!!! Makes laundry fun seeing all the cute diapers. :-) I have several bumgenius too though think I prefer the Swaddlebees Econappi. Keep an eye on babysteals.com as they have cloth diapers half off too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your pregnancy!! =) cute diaper bag! would you happen to know the style/model? i want to call the nearest outlet to see if they have it in stock. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete