| Baby Butt's!! |
Wow... We actually are pregnant with 2 babies! I still am in shock. I just can't believe these little babies are just dancing away inside of me!
The first round of genetic testing went fantastic. Both babies checked out to be low risk but we are still waiting on the blood results. I am just so happy to be here where we are today. It has made all the blood, sweat, and tears all SOO worth it.

YAY!! Glad everything is going perfectly! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome news girl!!
ReplyDeleteGlad both babies are perfect. Can I ask what genetic testing did you get done? Did your doc recommend this testing or did you request it?
ReplyDeleteI definitely didn't request it. We thought we were getting a regular ultrasound and when we showed up they said we were signed up for the optional genetic ultrasound! The test just looked for Down Syndrome, Spina Bifida, and one other thing I can't remember. They have more invasive tests that we have decided not to pursue. :)
DeleteCutest little baby butts I've ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your awesome ultrasound! I'm just about 1 week behind you, also pregnant with twins! Our NT scan is this Thursday and I'm trying not to worry too much about it. I'll be following!
ReplyDelete