Monday, April 16, 2012

I can smell the 2nd trimester!!



I'm almost 11 weeks along folks and I am already getting HUGE!! I've been measuring my waist once a week and I gained one whole inch in just 7 days. Crazy! I can feel myself starting to get better slowly (thank you JESUS!), even though I still threw up everything in my stomach last night. BUT I have been staying up later and later and the extreme exhaustion is just getting better each and every day. 

I wanted to send out a huge prayer for my girlfriends in my infertility community that are dealing with recently failed IVF's. We had 3 girls in my group experience a negative beta all in the same day. It makes me wonder all the time why I am the one who had success and these girls didn't. I don't get it. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to be here where I am now, and I don't know how to get out of that rut and to just be happy for myself. I'm hoping that over time I will start the transition, but for now it's just too hard. 

In other news, Thursday is our BIG ultrasound! We should see babies on the screen instead of just blobs. I am so excited but nervous at the same time! 

2 comments:

  1. You are SO deserving of these miracles. So stop that missy! :) I know its hard though, because you feel so bad for people getting bfn's around you. Been there. Ooooh Thursday should be so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah. Excited for you for Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete