I am so pissed right now, I can't even think straight!! I received this message from a "friend" of ours tonight (who by the way, is dealing with infertility as well) that said:
"Hey girl, how are you doing? I had a weird dream last night and just wanted to make sure you were okay."
"I'm doing just fine! Don't freak me out! lol
"It wasn't about you specifically, but someone was 3 months pregnant- my dreams tend to be a little bit pyschic-I usually don't understand the meaning until a few days later when someone tells me something and I'm like, oh I had a dream about that!"
"Are you talking about the dreaded *M* word?"
"*sad face*"
Now, someone PLEASE back me up and let me know that it is okay to be royally pissed about this! From one infertile to another, we KNOW how the scare of a miscarriage is all too real and we are faced to think about it all the time. I just stopped my progesterone supplements about 5 days ago, and I have been a nervous wreck that something might happen now that I don't have that extra push of hormones in my system. She FREAKING knows about our IVF process and what it took for us to get here.
I know this girl who wrote this to me is just a very bitter girl to begin with, and it saddens me to think she would sink this low to try to *scare* me. That is just something you keep to yourself!! So, that pretty much just ended a friendship right then and there. YES, I AM THAT PISSED OFF!!
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you summed it up in your last paragraph. If you know she's a bitter person then don't even let it bother you. Don't let it get the best of you. If she is as bitter as you say her intention may have jsut well been to piss you off. Don't get frazzled over it. Think positive thoughts and as hard as it may be wish her well and be on your way. Do not let any negativity permeate you at all. Positive vibes only. I don't blame you for being pissed though, thats a pretty low thing to do.
ReplyDeleteyes it is 1,000% fine to be royally pissed about this. I can't understand why in the world she thought that was ok to send you. don't let her get to you, don't stress about it and just enjoy this special time with your husband! xo
ReplyDeleteI just learned I miscarried my twins on Sunday and am currently in the process of grieving for them. An email like that from a "friend" would have been equally traumatic.
ReplyDeleteIt's clear she's bitter and taking it out on you. And you do NOT deserve to be scared by such a mean-spirited individual. And I fully support you doing what's best for you and your family by distancing yourself from this person. Yes, IF sucks and hurts. But it's no excuse for hurting someone else.
Okay, not equally. I would give anything to still be pregnant with my angels. But it's very VERY mean.
DeleteHow awful. I don't blame you for being mad at all. Infact I probably wouldnt have been able to hide my anger and ripped her a new one right then and there. But good for you for not dealing with her games and cutting her out of your life. This time is meant to be enjoyed and not worried (even though we can't help but worry) and she didn't need to say that to you.
ReplyDeleteSorry, but she is a bitch. Better off without her during this pregnancy. You don't need that added stress. Doesn't being IF make you worry enough. For god's sake. I just can't imagine a "friend" could be that hurtful. Even if she had the dream, it wasn't right to share it with you. You are doing the right thing by distancing yourself. And I agree with Erin I would have ripped her a new one.
ReplyDeletelive 173免費視訊
ReplyDelete173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊秀
173免費視訊美女
173 live 視訊
173 live影音
live 173免費視訊