Tuesday, April 26, 2011

some updates!

#1- I got a positive OPK yesterday on cd15. My body has returned to normal after all of those nasty fertility drugs!

#2- Surgery has been scheduled for May 16! My mom is flying in to be with us for the results. :)

#3- I got a text message from my mother the other day saying that she is paying for IVF if we have to go down that route. Holy smokes.. I cried like a big baby! Totally unexpected. She said she doesn't want us to stress about money on top of the emotional stress of it all. She's an angel!!

#4- The movers will be here on June 29!

#5- My husband's brother is coming into town this Saturday with his girlfriend for a whole week! Deep sea fishing, beach, drinks.. The 2ww will be less torture-ss since my mind will be occupied, thank goodness!

5 comments:

  1. What a relief to not have to worry about the financial aspect of IVF. And yay for a positive OPK!! Those can be so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Mom you have! Sounds like everything is falling into place perfectly...yaya!! Now go baby dance your heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the +opk! And wow, your mom is so so sweet. What a relief that must be for you both. Have fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and ps - I nominated you for an award, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats on the +opk and I am so relieved for you that you won't have to worry about finances if you do IVF..what an angel of a mother you have. Enjoy your beach and family time!!

    ReplyDelete