Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some good news!

We are officially moving to Virginia Beach in June! AHHHH!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Tampa, but we are in desperate need of a fresh start. This move is perfect for us!

We were told awhile back to not expect orders until after October due to the lack of funds for PCS'ing, but we got the news on Saturday that we are officially on our way! once again, AHHHH!!  We now have 2 months to prepare, which means baby making plans might be on the back burner for awhile. I will still be getting the surgery at the end of this month, but after that, zilch/nada/no more until after were settled in and ready to start the process from where we left off.

Other than that, there's no other news. I'm still getting negative tests, but so far no period. I'm just patiently waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting..

1 comment:

  1. My Mr. and I will be PCSing to Norfolk in May! We found out about the move about 2 weeks ago and his report to date is May 9th. A little over a month to plan and work everything out but hopefully I'll be joining him the week after he gets there. And maybe the focus on the move and not putting pressure on getting pregnant will do the trick and you'll get a happy surprise. Hope you enjoy Virginia Beach.

    ReplyDelete