Let me first start this post off by saying that I have never in my life cried in public before. EVER. I am not the crying type of person and just even the thought of people seeing me cry terrifies the shit out of me. But tonight....I sobbed like a big baby. Not only did I cry my eyes out, but I cried and held my tissue box as a room full of people were staring at me. It was a very powerful experience to say the least!
Tonight's support group was a turning point in my life. I met some insanely strong women who have been through so much, it makes my heart ache to even think about the journey's they have gone on just to bring a baby into their lives. I watched these girls cry as they talked about the daily torture they go through financially, physically, and emotionally and it made me feel like I am FINALLY not alone. I am not the only person who is bitter about the girls who get knocked up while smoking crack, or the one's who can look at their husbands and get pregnant without an ounce of trouble. I finally realized that these inner demons inside of me are all too normal in the world of infertility.
One woman in particular touched my heart. As soon as the meeting was over and done with, we were just drawn to each other. We both hugged each other as we cried and cried and cried... and cried...
Oh man, what a night. I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders after meeting all of the angels sent into my life tonight. Wow.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh! that does sound cleansing and cathartic! I'm glad you found a place where you can release and be encouraged!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you found this and were willing to go and put yourself out there! It is such a relief to be able to share with others in this infertility boat. You are definitely not alone!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you could find something like this! It can be very powerful!
ReplyDelete173免費視訊美女
ReplyDelete173 live 視訊
173 live影音
173視訊聊天交友網
live 173 視訊聊天
173liveshow視訊美女
live 173影音live秀
173liveshow視訊
showlive影音視訊聊天網
live173影音live秀 免費視訊