Well, it's been awhile since I updated! Nothing new has been going on really. We think we found a house to rent in Virginia Beach which is exciting! It's a cute 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house that's been completely renovated. It's kind of on the small side, but we are just over the moon that we won't have to deal with shitty neighbors anymore and we will finally get to have a garage and a backyard! Whoop whoop! We have always lived in apartments so it's time to move on up in the world and have a little bit more privacy for once.
Baby making news: started my Vitamin D3 pills last week which have made me feel so freakin DIZZY!! It's getting a little better, but those first few days were brutal, I could hardly see straight! I don't know if that's normal?? Maybe I'm just sensitive :) Anywho, Thursday I have my consultation for laporoscopy which I'm very excited about! I don't think the surgery will happen until my next cycle starts, so in the meantime were going to try on our own. This is our first non-medicated cycle in months, so it will be interesting to see what my body decides to do. I started the opk's and I can already tell their getting pretty dark!
I hope everyone is doing well! I have a lot of blog update to read up tonight!! :)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment