Sunday, April 24, 2011

A much needed break..

Our next vacation is in the making ladies and gents!  Where to you say? Well, we were originally wanting to travel to Thailand, but with the threat of IVF being in our near future and the fact my husband has already been to Thailand (bastard!!), we decided on Costa Rica!! Were not quite sure when this trip will take place since we are on the military's schedule, but hopefully within the next year. The place I found for us to stay is absolutely breathtaking! I wanted to stay somewhere very remote, no t.v.'s, no cell phones, nothing that would remind us of the real world. I found this place called Lapa Rios Rainforest Ecolodge (pictures below) and as you can tell it just screams complete serenity.




If people want to keep telling us both that we need to relax in order to get pregnant, well.. There ya go! Vacation here we come! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm so glad you stumbled across my blog! Yes, I am definitely the person you're thinking of. Though I think we only met in person a time or two, correct?
    You should email me! I'd love to chat more. I have been in your shoes. And this whole IF journey sucks. Big time. But I get it. And it's always nice to have someone to talk to who knows what you're going through. If you wanna talk, message me at tiffycope@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mister and I almost went to Costa Rica... to this EXACT lodge actually but the Marine Corps had other plans. I hope you are able to get there and enjoy yourselves. I'm looking forward to pictures if/when you go. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. That place looks amazing. My husband and I have always wanted to visit Costa Rica. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks uh.may.zing. I'm so jealous :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That looks breathtaking! My husband and I are thinking about going next spring (Feb/March for a friend's wedding), but it all depends on IVF! If you need help figuring out logistics or things to do, my husband's good friends run a tourist agency and actually live down there! Email me for their info!

    On another note - Thanks for visiting my blog! Good luck on your journey - and I LOVE the pics on your site! Especially the ones in your header!!

    ReplyDelete