Sunday, April 3, 2011

scrumptious!!

Last weekend I wanted to make the boys a delicious breakfast after a long night out partying, and I figured pancakes were an easy fix that everyone loves. I have to say though, I have never in my life made homemade pancakes before so I was a little intimidated! But they were so easy and fantastic! I wanted to share this recipe that I found on food and wine's website: Just click on it to expand it!

The great thing about this recipe is that you probably already have all of the ingredients in your fridge (well probably not the buttermilk), but this ends up being a very inexpensive quick fix that would make anyone look like a pro!

2 comments:

  1. You're making me hungry for pancakes :) Just started following your blog. Love your pics. My ex husband was Navy, we were stationed in Hawaii. Where are you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to try this recipe.. I seem to always mess up pancakes - no matter what! how is that even possible? haha thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete