I now see how all of you other bloggets have become addicted to blogging! It's not that I love to write (obviously, since I don't write everyday!), but I love to read and find inspiration from other people's writing. I really do think it's what got me out of the black hole I was in about 8 months ago! I was so obsessed and terrified about not having kids, I was becoming very depressed and hateful towards everything. In a way I was my own worst enemy, it's who I swore I would never be. Growing up I was known as the free spirit who was always positive and smiling. I drove my family bonkers because of how laid back I use to be, but I loved that about myself. I never did take life too seriously, and I still don't. So when I actually found something that actually got to my soul and made me bitter, I honestly didn't know how to deal with it. I have never felt that kind of emotional pain before, and even though I still feel it from time to time, I realize I'm wasting my life away by worrying about the "what if's". So I'm happy to say, I have officially learned how to enjoy life again! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and my heart is filled with joy.
Here are some pictures I will share of my life.
My husband and I when we first started dating. 2002
This is us back in 2005 when I met him in Hawaii when his ship pulled into Pearl Harbor during their deployment.
This is from our Europe trip back in 2009.
This is us now during our "engagement" shoot. Even though our 7th wedding anniversary is coming up in July!
I completely agree with you. I never pictured myself as the 'blogging type' but now I love it! It's an amazing resource for information and support (and fun!)
ReplyDeleteLove your pics! It's cool that you two met when you were so young :)