Tuesday, March 29, 2011
I feel gggrrreeaaaatt!
I woke up this morning feeling confident. It rarely ever happens, but my gut is just telling me something. I really feel as if this 3rd IUI has been our best chance of getting pregnant so far out of the whole 16 months we have been trying. Everything just seemed to go so smooth this cycle, that I just have a good feeling about it! Now let's just hope my instinct so far is right! My husband keeps high five-ing me saying how he's so excited about this cycle, which gets me pumped up about seeing the results next week. Please, please, please let this be our month. We so desperately want to be parents and would give anything in the world for it to happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!!!! I had that same feeling when I found out I was pregnant, praying for good news!! I can test 4/7 - I hope 2 pink lines are in store for both of us!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying and keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you!
ReplyDeletecrossing all my fingers, toes, eyes and anything else that I can manage for you!
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for following my blog :) I read a bit of your previous posts, and really enjoy your writing. Good luck, hoping third time's a charm!!
ReplyDelete