Monday, March 28, 2011

What a weekend!

I am so beyond exhausted! One of our friends who use to serve on the USS Lincoln with my husband came into town to visit us after not seeing each other in over 3 years! I absolutely adore him, he has the most sincere heart with the goofiest personality. My husband and him together crack me up!  We definitely had a great time, but staying out so late and also juggling the fertility treatments at the same time has made me one tired woman!

Saturday we had our 3rd IUI! Everything went smoothly! My lining was thick, I had 2 mature follicles measuring in at 20 mm in both ovaries, and the sperm count was perfect!  I was beyond aggravated though when my doctor's office called me on Wednesday and told me my nurse was sick so my day 12 ultrasound that was suppose to take place on Friday was cancelled. They switched me to a different doctor, which I was really annoyed about at first, but it was the best move ever! My new doctor actually did my ultrasound and IUI (not the bitchy nurse like the other clinic. I never even saw my doctor) and he was so sweet and caring, so I am now switching! He showed me my husband's sperm under the microscope which was so neat, they were just moving like crazy! It just means so much so me to have a doctor that shows you that he really cares about getting me pregnant. I feel so relaxed and calm now that I know I'm in good hands. We discussed if this cycle doesn't work, I will be getting surgery to get a better look at how my tubes and ovaries look. 

But let's hope we don't have to go down that route.. I am now PUPO! Pregnant until proven Otherwise!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment