Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Day, Another Dawn

Cheese and Rice. Is spring break over yet? I'm so tired of all of the traffic here in Clearwater! Yes, I'm so very thankful I live by one of the beautiful beaches in the U.S., but the combination of all the snow birds and spring breakers coming down here makes it nearly impossible to get anywhere! This afternoon I spent some time shopping at Whole Foods, stocking up on some of my favorite items on this earth.

#1- Stroopwafels. The most delicious little treat we discovered when we were in Amsterdam, which surprisingly, Whole foods carries (not fresh of course, boo!)


#2- San Marzano tomatoes- The most amazing can of tomatoes you can find! I make homemade pasta sauce with this, and this only! 

#3- Cotiga Cheese. I think I could sprinkle this heavenly creation on everything! 

Okay Okay, I will stop at that because honestly I could talk about food all day!  Well, tomorrow I start my new medicine. I'm going in next friday for my follow up appointment, and then hopefully our IUI will be happening 12 days from now, *fingers and toes crossed* 3rd times a charm!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment