What an awful 24 hours! The little glimmer of hope I had over the weekend completely disappeared this morning after I woke up and discovered Aunt Flo finally decided to make her visit. *sigh* I knew last night that our chances were pretty much over after I caved and took a test, which obviously was a big fat negative. I held it together pretty well, until something snapped in me and I had a complete meltdown in the middle of our bedroom hallway. My husband sat there and held me as I cried, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead as I just spilled my heart out! It was a moment in our relationship that I will never forget. I could feel that unique bond between the two of us, and it helped me remember that this is not something I'm going through alone. He is my rock, and I am his girl. Nothing will change that. We will be parents one day, Some way or another, we will. It's what keeps us going!
Oh the road to parenthood. What an exhausting, aggravating, disappointing, turning me into a crazy lunatic, frustrating road you have been. But one day it will be worth it!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment