Oh boy, the baby shower madness begins. Tonight I received a baby shower invite tonight from my cousin who is due around the same time as my sister (both having girls this summer) and instead of finding things I want to buy them, I want to buy it all for myself!!!Yes, I have problems.
BUT, I will be strong and hold out on buying them! It's just not my time, and I really do believe that our lives are all in god's timing, not our own. I am not a very religious person, but I really do believe that. One day this pain will all be a faint memory, and I will be blessed with children one way or another. But until then, I need to learn to focus on the adorable babies coming into this world. They truly are a blessing.
If you are a religious person, please say a prayer for my sister who is currently 23 weeks along and is already having difficulties. She has a Unicornuate uterus, so she will never be able to go full term. Last time she made it until 33 weeks with my nephew, but she is already having contractions every 5-10 minutes and they noticed she was already starting to dilate a bit. She may be starting bed rest very soon for the safety of her and her little bean!!
P.S.- I wanted to say thank you, and that I feel so beyond blessed to have a support group from all of you other blogets!! I really appreciate the sweet comments and support. Thank you thank you thank you! Your words really do help me through these challenges!


1. praying for your sister.
ReplyDelete2. you KILLED me with that baby in that knit monkey hat!!...is there anything cuter???? love.
Definitely praying for your sister, and for you. I well remember the days of desperately wanting a baby and not being able to have one. Baby showers and pregnant relatives, even with issues, are hard. Period. Like I said, praying for all of you.
ReplyDeleteThose items are absolutely adorable!
In my prayers! Your sister, as well as you. You got it right when you said babies are blessings. I believe this to be SO true! No matter the situation babies are little gifts from God. They are amazing and beautiful in every way. Okay, I need to stop because I am emotional and could cry. I just think kids are so amazing and the love you feel for them is overwhelming. I can't wait for you to have your turn to be a mamma. I know you both will be such great parents!! So glad I have the chance to read your blog even though we don't talk much anymore.
ReplyDelete