Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy as a Clam

So, Aunt Flo is due for her visit today.. She's not here yet, but I know she's on her way! DAMN THAT AUNT FLO! Surprisingly though I have been in the best mood this week. Which is so weird because this tends to be the days I am normally an absolute wreck and nightmare to live with, but instead I just feel awesome! Probably because I have refused to test which has spared me with the disappointment of seeing negative after negative. I think I'm done doing that! No more testing for this girl! One of these days I will be caught of guard with that beautiful positive, but until that day I'm going to keep living my life.  I have so many goals and aspirations, I'm in a kick ass marriage, and my family is amazing. If not getting pregnant quickly like everyone else in this whole damn world is the biggest hurdle I have had to face, well then so be it.  I'm healthy, happy, and very blessed! If we aren't pregnant in the next year, I think I'm going to plan another big trip to Europe with my husband and I. I'm giving myself something to look forward to through the darkness of it all.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!



“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
- Dr Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment