This is my other grandpa "Pepa" who passed away during Thanksgiving. You better believe he was quite the firecracker back in his younger years! He suffered from Alzheimer's for the last few years of his life, and it was a sad blessing when he finally passed away. I miss and love him dearly!
Friday, March 18, 2011
The loves of My Life..
I just wanted to take a second and talk about my grandpa aka "Hampa" who makes me the happiest woman on earth. I love him SO much!! My dad called me the other day to tell me he was admitted into the hospital for heart problems, and it just turns my world upside down when I hear bad news like that. But thankfully he's fine, and he is now back at home thank god!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




what a great blog! I`m so happy I found it! Here is so many inspirations and I love it! <3
ReplyDeleteHave a nice time,
Paula