Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the sun is shining!

I guess I should update and say Aunt Flo showed her ugly face yesterday. What a bitch!!



 The storm has finally passed, and I can once again breathe! It feels amazing! No more questioning every cramp and symptom thinking I might be pregnant, no more driving the husband crazy with the downward spiral of emotions, no more dealing with the daily disappointment of negative tests. I am myself again!

Tomorrow I am attending my very first Resolve Infertility support group meeting here in Tampa. I am so beyond excited to meet some other couples who are going through the same struggles as us. I have to say that strongest people I have ever met in my life are those who struggle with fertility problems. It's amazing the strength and determination they have for something others are handed so easily in life. I will always have a special place in my heart for the "silent" sufferers.

Well, goodnight everyone. Always count your blessings in life!

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible positive outlook. I'm Bottling a little of your sunshine and taking it home with me! :)

    ReplyDelete