Thursday, May 5, 2011

So Sorry!

I have not left the blogmosphere, I promise! My husband's brother has been in town for quite awhile now, so it's been a whirlwind of a week to say the least! Adventure island water park, deep sea fishing, BBQ'ing at the pool, seafood dinners, etc... phew! I am so exhausted! But I will admit, it was a well deserved break for the both of us. After the disappointment from last month's 3rd failed IUI attempt, we were both emotionally drained from the stress of it all.

The 2ww for this 'natural' cycle has been a piece of cake compared to last month's cycle. I'm currently 9DPO and I have barely even thought about testing. I'm so happy his brother came here right in time to distract me from the miserable wait! But this month I will be tickled pink once my period starts, because you know what? My surgery is 11 days away! Ahhh! It's finally here. :) I've been waiting for this moment since last July when I first starting questioning my doctor's on whether or not I should be getting this surgery done once again. I am so happy that in a few weeks we might have some answers, and this whole 'unexplained infertility' can finally be laid to rest. *cross your fingers for good news!*

One thing I have noticed after being off of all of those fertility medicine's is that my nipples have been so unbelievably sore since the day after ovulation. It hurts to wear a bra, and my husband is definitely NOT allowed to touch them! Is that normal? I was wondering if anyone else has experienced that, since I have never had them hurt this bad before! But other than that, I am now focused on losing the 15 pounds of weight I have put on these last few months. My pants barely fit me anymore, so it's time to get serious about getting healthy again. Plus, I live in Florida, I practically wear a bikini everyday!

1 comment:

  1. What perfect timing for a visit!

    I noticed the exact same thing ever since I started cycling naturally (so 2 months now) The first month I was CONVINCED I was pregnant because my nipples had never hurt that bad before, but it happened again the next cycle.

    I have no idea why though!

    So exciting your surgery is so close. I was just as excited for my septum removal surgery..my husband thought it was weird of me to be so happy in a hospital :)

    ReplyDelete