Monday, May 30, 2011

Just waiting...

Man, I feel like I haven't updated in forever! I wish I could say it was because we had a kick-ass weekend filled with lots of fun activities, but eh, I would be lying. We went out on a double date Friday night but then spent the rest of the weekend inside watching movies. It was a nice break from the hectic few weeks we've had! I guess I just don't have a lot to blog about right now since were kind of in a transitional phase in our lives. Were patiently waiting to move, patiently waiting for my next cycle to show up, patiently waiting to get paid so we have money to do fun things again.... Were just spending our days being bored at home. But hey, that's ok right? At least we have our health! well, somewhat :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww Meatball looks so sad ! I love that picture!!

    ReplyDelete