Well, I tested this morning and 12DPO and it was a big BFN. No tears will be shed this month from this girl! Of course I'm upset, especially since we did try this month, but I feel like there's no emotions left inside of me anymore. I know these tests are going to be negative before I even take them, so what's the point? I don't even know why I do tests anymore!!!
Oh, and Happy Mother's day to all of the mom's, moms-to-be, want to be moms, moms with angels, and moms to furbabies! It should be a day to celebrate women in general. :) I for one refuse to be upset on this day. I'm going to take this holiday and spoil the heck out of my mom who deserves a day of royal treatment! She has been with me since day one of this infertility roller coaster and I can't thank her enough for her guidance and support. She's even flying here to Tampa next weekend to be with me for my surgery! What a woman she is!!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Enjoy your Mother's Day with your mom!
ReplyDeleteI saw in another post you're PCSing to Virginia Beach? My husband and I are live here (he's stationed in Norfolk but we live in Virginia Beach), and we really like it. :) Good luck with the move!
I'm sorry :(
ReplyDeleteBut good for you for making the best of it, and celebrating your deserving mom!